During this tough economy, have you considered starting a business for your family on the side? Are you re-thinking alternatives to college/corporate tracks for your children? Our Apprenticeship-Mentorship-Entrepreneurship program (AMEprogram.com), led by our Operations Director Mike Cheney, is hosting its first conference in just a few weeks in Littleton, CO! Details are on the website under the conference tab, but entire family (under one roof) registrations are just $49 for the two day event! And, to encourage your promotion of your businesses already in existence, we have vendor tables for just $25 (and you can share multiple family businesses on the same table!). Lunches will be available on site for just $7 each. Come hear many practical panel discussions (where you can ask your questions) along with a few powerful keynote talks from folks who are already in the game.
Waterstone Community Church
5890 South Alkire Street
(C-470 at Bowles Avenue)
A Power Packed Two-Day Event Focused on the Nuts and Bolts
of Starting and Operating Your Family Business
The speakers and panelists for this event are business operators and entrepreneurs who are starting and operating successful family businesses.
- What is the “Family Economy?”
- How To Start a Business and The Business Plan – bookkeeping, structure, capitalization
- How to decide which Business Is Right For Your Family?
- Accounting, Business Structure, Employees
- How to Market Your Business – advertising, social media, customer care and relationships
- Owning a Business vs Owning a Job
- Transition from Employee into Business Owner. Can I Do Both?
- Profiles of Family Businesses
- The Young Guns
- Priorities and Integrating Your Business into Your Family Economy