REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The 2013 Super Conference adds new, economical ways to attend the event. We’re adding TWO MORE INVITATIONS and adding MORE VALUE:
> FULL CONFERENCE: Your full conference registration now includes full conference admission for you and your spouse and EXHIBIT HALL ONLY PASSES for the ENTIRE FAMILY, including grandparents! Unmarried children of any age living in your home may attend the exhibit hall only at any time during the conference.
> EXHIBIT HALL ONLY: For $40 you, your spouse, any unmarried children living in your home, and their grandparents may attend the exhibit hall, vendor demonstrations and the Used Curriculum Sale during the Conference.
WE’RE ALSO ADDING TO AND EXTENDING LAST YEAR’S SPECIALS:
- If you have not attended the Conference within the last five years, come for free on Thursday! Additional special discounts are available for the remainder of the Conference.
- If you are attending the Conference for the first time, come as our guest on Thursday! Special discounts will be available to attend the rest of the conference.
- Children 10 and older can attend the conference for just $20 per child when you purchase a full conference registration!
FRIDAY FAMILY FILM NIGHT
Join us for an evening of family-friendly films that will both encourage and educate you. This event is free and open to the public, so invite your family and friends to come, too! To view a schedule for the evening, and to view film descriptions and trailers, click here.
CHEC IS A MINISTRY TO FAMILIES
If you support our vision of providing leadership, information and resources with a Christ-centered focus for those involved in home education, we ask that you prayerfully consider partnering with us in any of the following ways:
- Donation – Those who give $50, or more per year, will receive a 15% discount on the upcoming conference, $20 discount on membership with HSLDA, and 10% discount on CHEC products.
- Additional Levels of Giving – There are added benefits for higher levels of annual giving. See "Donations Benefits" on this page.
- Scholarship for Conference Attendees – CHEC recognizes that not every family can absorb the cost of a conference registration in their budget so we provide a special scholarship fund to which others may contribute when they register for the conference.
In addition to the inspiring workshops and extensive Exhibit Hall, the 2013 Rocky Mountain Super Conference on the Family includes a variety of special features like Free CDs, Family Film Night, Encouragement Centers, and the Used Curriculum Sale.
LOCATION, ACCOMODATIONS, AND SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS
The conference will be held at Denver Mart at I-25 and 58th Avenue. We have special rates with several local hotels are offering discounts on some area locations for conference attendees. Click here for more information.
CHILDREN AT THE CONFERENCE
This conference is intended for parents' enrichment. Click here for more details on our Child Policy.