Companies who have booth space in the Exhibit Hall are eligible to apply for vendor demonstration time.
Vendor demonstrations run concurrently with conference workshops each day at a cost of $50.
To Apply for a Demonstration
Read the difference between Speakers and Vendor Demonstrations below, then fill out the Vendor Demonstration Form that is on the online appplication.
Requests for demonstrations that have all paperwork and payment submitted will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply for your demos early.
- Demonstrations will not be processed until the registration and payment are submitted.
- Vendor Demonstrations are not accepted after February 28th due to assignment and publication deadlines.
Vendor Demonstration vs. Speaker Workshops
Please note the difference between a speaker workshop and a vendor demonstration: A workshop is for instructional purposes only and you are requested to mention your product or service briefly (less than 3 minutes) along with the location of your booth in the Exhibit Hall. A vendor demonstration is your opportunity to share your product or service completely for the entire hour. If you would like to be considered for a Speaker Workshop, please note that all workshop speakers are secured by November prior to the conference.
To be considered as a workshop speaker in the future, please submit the following information as early as possible:
- The title(s) of your workshop(s)
- A brief description of the workshop(s)
- The speaker's name
- A short biography of the speaker
- An audio tape copy of this presentation
Submit this information to:
Christian Home Educators of Colorado
10461 S. Parker Rd.
Parker, CO 80134