Attention all Young Entrepreneurs!
CHEC is inviting young entrepreneurs to participate in the conference as vendors. If you are a homeschooled student between the ages of 13 and 21 and have your own business, we invite you to apply for booth space. Send inquires to email@example.com
Youth Enterprise Business Plan Contest
All Youth Vendors are automatically entered to compete in the Business Plan Contest. For detailed information on the Business Plan Contest please click here.
Youth Enterprise Overview
- The purpose of Youth Enterprise is for young adults (ages 13 to 21) to have the learning opportunity and experience of running their own table in a Christian and professional environment. CHEC wants this area to be a place for other young adults to get ideas and become excited about the possibility of starting their own business.
- Young adults will be required to go through a similar process as a new vendor, they will need to submit information about their business; be approved by the Vendor Committee (an interview may be required as part of the approval process); fill out applications forms; and abide by the Exhibit Hall rules and regulations.
- Youth Enterprise vendors may not do Vendor Demonstrations.
- Young Adults must be living at home under their parents' authority, not married, and the business is not the primary source of income for their families.
- This must be the young adult's business; not a side business the parents own/operate.
To apply for a table, please submit the following
- Completed application
- Mission statement
- Full payment of $25. We are only allowing youth to apply for one table.
- Catalog/flyer/detailed description and price of product(s) or service(s).
- A sample of your product (Samples will be returned at the conference or may be picked up at the CHEC office)
Each table space includes: 1 uncovered 4 ft. table (tables are required to be covered, you may bring your own tablecloth or order one from the decorator); 2 chairs and two exhibit hall only badges.
Exhibit Hall Only badges may be used by different shifts of workers, but everyone working at your booth at any given time MUST be wearing a vendor badge. Badges will be imprinted with your company name.