This year at the Rocky Mountain Super Conference on the Family, every Youth Vendor has an opportunity to present their business to Christian businessmen! The Youth Entrepreneur with the winning business plan will win:
- A cash prize
- A feature article in the fall issue of CHEC’s Update Magazine
Business Plan Contest Process:
- During the conference you will be asked series of questions about your business by a panel of Christian businessmen.
- These questions will be provided in advance of the contest and conference
- There is no requirement to submit a written business plan in advance
- The winner will be decided upon, and announced, at the conference. Every Youth Vendor is automatically entered into the Business Plan Contest.
- If you are not interested in participating, please send an email with your name and company name to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to opt out.