Struggling Learner Seminar
A Two-Day Event:
Friday October 5, 6-9pm and Saturday, October 6, 2012 8:30am – 5pm
Grace Community Church, Parker, CO (10816 South Parker Road, Parker, 80134
$35, lunch provided
Registration is Closed. Please come and register onsite.
Come and spend an evening and a day listening to speakers discuss their areas of expertise relevant to struggling learners in their pursuit of education. Door prizes have been donated by the speakers and includes curriculum and other resources especially suited to struggling learners.
Friday Evening Topics
1. You Can Homeschool Your Child Who has Special Needs or is a Struggling Learner!
2. Identifying Your Child’s Particular Processing Problem….or is it a Maturity Issue?
1. Does my Child Have This? What do I do About This? – Auditory Processing Problems
2. Do you have a Smart Kid who Struggles in School? – Strong Vision Skills
3. When Kids “Won’t “ Write (Gifted with a Glitch) – Dysgraphia
4. Learning and/or Behavioral Difficulties: How Early Development Can Create a Domino Effect That Hinders A Child’s Potential
5. ADD, Sensory Processing, Autism & Aspergers – Behaviors do not Need to be Permanent!
6. It Doesn’t Have to be so Hard, or so Expensive to Learn to Manage These Problems – Dyslexia and Other Reading Problems
Child care is not available.
Come and enjoy a time of encouragement and learning, Q & A, and fellowship!