Shared Educational Authority Form

Shared Educational Authority

If you are enrolling a student (or students) in the CHEC Independent School, this form is to be used in cases of shared educational authority between parents who are separated or divorced. If you share educational decision making rights, this form must be filled out and submitted by the student's other parent before we can process your application. Send a link to this form to the other parent and ask them to submit it to us.
  • I,

  • certify that I share educational authority with

  • for the following children:

  • First NameLast Name 
    Add a row
    Please enter the name(s) of each student being enrolled in the CHEC Independent School. Use the "+" to add additional students.
  • And authorize him/her to enroll them in the CHEC Independent School for the 2014/2015 academic year.

  • Contact Information