Support Group Leaders joyfully carry a burden to help shepherd members in their groups and help provide homeschoolers with a variety of support. CHEC desires to encourage these leaders in their responsibilities. To that end, CHEC seeks to honor the Support Group Leaders' selfless service to the homeschool community in assorted ways. One of those ways is to choose an outstanding leader to recognize each year. The decision is always difficult to choose between many who are giving in such extraordinary ways to benefit the homeschool community.
Please help us by nominating a Support Group Leader whom you believe should be recognized in this way. We will honor the "Support Group Leader of the Year" at the Saturday morning General Session on June 15, 2013 at the CHEC Christian Family Conference.
Briefly share with us the following information and either email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or send a type-written letter to CHEC, Attention: Kristi, 10461 South Parker Road, Parker, CO 80134.
- Whom are you are nominating?
- Which group does this person lead?
- Years of service in leadership of support group.
- Why do you believe this leader should receive Support Group Leader of the Year?
- Please briefly share how this leader has impacted your support group. List projects, special items or attributes that sets this leader apart from other leaders.
- What can you share about this leader that is not covered in any of the questions?
Please include your name, address, phone number and email address so we may contact you if needed.
Nominations must be received no later than June 7, 2013.